Our Friday Fun Connections is once a month for our families. Our aim is to build stronger relationships in families and stronger connections with the community by doing purposeful projects.
The theme changes each month where we work with non for profit organisations to support communities. Most of the projects are connections Gordon-Pymble Uniting Church have built over many years.
All are welcome, whether you be single, have a family or want to make a difference. The majority of the families have children in years 5-8 in primary and high school.
Come join us for fun evenings with pizza, games and group activities. We also provide parenting topics which can include technology, transitioning into High School through to family responsibilities. All very topical.
Some of the projects in 2021:
- Making ANZAC biscuits for Uniting Aged Care
- Supporting Emergency Relief Food for Lifeline and making "Thank You" packs, thanking Volunteers for their work
- Making a banner for Margaret Jurd College.
- Sewing boomerang bags for libraries and shopping centres
- Building a box for Operation Christmas Child
Entry is via our events page. $15 per person. Booking is essential. Bring a friend, the more the merrier.
18 Cecil Street, Gordon
If you have any questions please call Courtney on 0402644633. If there are project you would like us to get involved with, please let us know.